a cottage want ad.
cottage to rent or for sale, try contacting the people below who are
looking for a
- Looking for a lakefront cottage to rent in Muskoka for July 8 2017 until July 17 2017, 1 week. Seeking a nice cottage with swimming access, BBQ,WIFI, Cable or Satellite TV.Would like a dock to sit on. Prefer 3-4 Bedroom. Pet Friendly for our trained Labrador. Please contact me with pictures and more information on your cottage rental. Thanks for taking the time to respond! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three couples and two dogs looking for a cottage with a hottub and firepit for New Years eve weekend. email@example.com
- Looking for a private, secluded cottage rental in Bracebridge for approx 10-12 family members for Thanksgiving weekend. Would like waterfront, fire pit, wifi would be bonus. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom cottage from Aug 27 to Sep 5/16. We would like the swimming to be especially nice. Contact email@example.com
- We are a group of 2 responsible working professional couples who are interested in renting a 4 person, two bedroom cottage from Friday August 12th to Monday August 15th. Preferably with non-smoking, wifi and parking. If the cottage is on or near the waterfront, we would appreciate that as well. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am looking to rent a cottage on the water for my family to get away. We have 5 adults and 2 kids. We want to arrive on Aug 5th and check out Aug 7th. Your place will be well taken care of as even my children are very responsible. Please contact me asap as i would like to book something quickly. We are looking for something North of Barrie or Muskokas. Contact Wpeddle26@hotmail.com You can call me at 416-666-2077.
- A small cottage or room on any lake in muskoka area for 1 night , sat aug 6th to sun aug 7th. We are doing a motorcycle fundraiser like the Save Bala Falls one that day and need a place to sleep and enjoy sunset. Mature 50 + husband and wife couple. Will be gone all day sat and leave early morning sunday.
Motorcycle is a quiet touring cruiser so would have to parked near cottage and road needs to be able to allow motorcycle access. Expensive cruiser. Contact Kpghummer@rogers.com
- I am a forty two year old, recent college graduate, full-time welder for a rock quarry.
Searching for, a nice place, near some water, Anywhere within a 30 minute drive to Port Carling.
I'm desperate to find an affordable, small bunkie, boathouse , apartment or small cottage.
Phone or text. 705-818-2465 rideonindoorbikepark@Gmail.com
- I want to rent a cottage near the lake. Sleeps 12-16 for july 1-3. 3 days 2 night please. Contact Sze_wuns2@hotmail.com
- Looking to rent a cottage that sleeps 16 people in the Muskokas for the weekend of Aug 5-Aug 7. The cottage has to be waterfront and has to have access to a lake or beach for swimming at the cottage. If you have a cottage like that please do contact me at email@example.com
- Looking for a cottage rental that sleeps 7. Need at least sleeping arrangements for 2 double beds & 3 single beds would work. Need as close to the Village of Rosseau for Friday, July 28, 29, 30, 2017 for either the 3 days or one week. We are all adults who will treat your cottage as if it is our own. I can give you a contact from the last family we rented a cottage from & you will be pleased with how we treated & left their cottage at the end of our stay. We are not partiers, smokers or drinkers. We will be attending a family reunion in the area & need a place to stay.
- Wanted July 16-23, 2016. Sleeps 12 - 6 adults, 6 kids (ages 4-12) and 1 old dog. Would also like to bring a boat. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking to rent a bunkie/small cottage from May until the end of September 2016. It would ideally be no more than 30 min away from Port Carling and have water access (ideally on the water on one of the big three lakes). I have great references and operate a few well known businesses in Muskoka, so this might be an opportunity to relieve yourself of the stress of cleaning communicating with multiple different renters over the summer, dealing with clean up, etc.
My budget is anywhere from 10,000 -15,000 depending on the quality of the property. Contact Ian@electricrestaurants.com
the ad directly to verify information.
does not guarantee the accuracy of the information for each listing.
does not endorse any of the ads listed.
It is the responsibility
of the advertiser to keep us updated as to any changes to the ad.
It is the respondent's
complete responsibility for any action taken.