Have a cottage to rent or for sale, try contacting the people below who are looking for a cottage.*
Add a cottage want ad
- I am looking for a muskoka waterfront cottage rental for July 28th to August 4th, 2018. There will be 8 or 9 adults. We are looking for a fairly level lot (one of our family members is 75). Lots of sun, canoes, rowboat or motor boat. I am an experienced cottage renter but have left it late to book. email@example.com
- Looking for a 1 bedroom cottage, with waterfront, wifi, and a fireplace or woodstove....reasonably priced, within a couple of hours drive from Toronto - and available for a Friday to Monday rental in May or June, with the possibility of a longer time in the summer months. I am looking for some low key quiet reflective weekends in the spring and then some time in the summer for vacation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking for a weekly rental in July from about the 7th-14th of July 2018. We are somewhat flexible though! We are a family of 4 and have an 8 year old and a 2 year old. We are visiting the Parry Sound/Port Carling area while our other son is at camp. Our preference is to have a cottage on the lake with a dock and some sand if possible. Activities for the children nearby would be great.
We do require internet access and also linens to be made available. Contact email@example.com
- We are a family of 6 adults and 2 children (2yrs-5yrs) and a new born looking for a cottage(Muskoka area) with privacy and that caters to children's water play Sandy area where they can play for the week of August 11th. We may also want to rent either fishing boat or a seadoo. We love to sit by the fire pit at night and sit by the water during the day. Must have at least 4 bedrooms . We also have 2 small non shedding dogs.
Necessary features : Air conditioning, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Pets allowed, Flat lot, shoreline area where children can play Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanted; a cottage get away for 6-8 people (all couples) for NYE, ideally with a hot tub or sauna. Contact Adamklc96@yahoo.com
- Wanted. a cottage from sept 18 - sept 30. me and my girlfriend plus dog. we are looking for a waterfront place with sat tv, row boat, privacy. wifi would also be nice . thank you hopefully someone gets back to me. we arent looking to spend a crazy amount so cheaper the better. Contact email@example.com
- Looking for lake side or near lake cottage for 7 to 8 people on end of august starting Friday evening to Sunday night. Please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for a cottage to rent in Bracebridge at the end of August. Aug 25/26 for a few days or for the week. 8-10 people. Contact Loriannegray@hotmail.com
- Am looking to rent a cottage July long weekend or august long weekend Sleeps 6 to 8 not may be less We are in Barrie and one family coming from Ajax if there are any suggestions. Contact Deliadelcourt@rogers.com
- Looking to start some memories with our children/grandchildren, 2 toddlers, & 3 one year olds. We'd need at least a 3-4 bedroom cottage, need minimum 2 baths, pet friendly cottage. Has to have a little beach so the kiddies can play and swim without any issues. We will bring our own playpens with us to accommodate the wee ones. Asking for week July 14-21 Friday to Friday or Saturday to Saturday, July 15-22. We are non smokers. Please email us if you have something available, where, price expected. Hoping you can make nanny & papa's dream come true! Thanking you in advance. Contact email@example.com
- Looking for a quiet, relaxing, soul searching, weekend getaway with my 2 sisters and mother for the last weekend of April (28th-30th, 2017). Somewhere between Waterloo Region and North Bay as we will be meeting halfway. (Lake Simcoe or in the Muskokas). Would prefer a Lakefront cottage with Hottub that sleeps 4 for 2 nights.
Please email with availability and price. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for a lakefront cottage to rent in Muskoka for July 8 2017 until July 17 2017, 1 week. Seeking a nice cottage with swimming access, BBQ,WIFI, Cable or Satellite TV.Would like a dock to sit on. Prefer 3-4 Bedroom. Pet Friendly for our trained Labrador. Please contact me with pictures and more information on your cottage rental. Thanks for taking the time to respond! Contact email@example.com
- Three couples and two dogs looking for a cottage with a hottub and firepit for New Years eve weekend. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for a private, secluded cottage rental in Bracebridge for approx 10-12 family members for Thanksgiving weekend. Would like waterfront, fire pit, wifi would be bonus. Contact email@example.com
- We are looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom cottage from Aug 27 to Sep 5/16. We would like the swimming to be especially nice. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are a group of 2 responsible working professional couples who are interested in renting a 4 person, two bedroom cottage from Friday August 12th to Monday August 15th. Preferably with non-smoking, wifi and parking. If the cottage is on or near the waterfront, we would appreciate that as well. Contact email@example.com
- I am looking to rent a cottage on the water for my family to get away. We have 5 adults and 2 kids. We want to arrive on Aug 5th and check out Aug 7th. Your place will be well taken care of as even my children are very responsible. Please contact me asap as i would like to book something quickly. We are looking for something North of Barrie or Muskokas. Contact Wpeddle26@hotmail.com You can call me at 416-666-2077.
- A small cottage or room on any lake in muskoka area for 1 night , sat aug 6th to sun aug 7th. We are doing a motorcycle fundraiser like the Save Bala Falls one that day and need a place to sleep and enjoy sunset. Mature 50 + husband and wife couple. Will be gone all day sat and leave early morning sunday.
Motorcycle is a quiet touring cruiser so would have to parked near cottage and road needs to be able to allow motorcycle access. Expensive cruiser. Contact Kpghummer@rogers.com
- I am a forty two year old, recent college graduate, full-time welder for a rock quarry.
Searching for, a nice place, near some water, Anywhere within a 30 minute drive to Port Carling.
I'm desperate to find an affordable, small bunkie, boathouse , apartment or small cottage.
Phone or text. 705-818-2465 rideonindoorbikepark@Gmail.com
- I want to rent a cottage near the lake. Sleeps 12-16 for july 1-3. 3 days 2 night please. Contact Sze_wuns2@hotmail.com
- Looking to rent a cottage that sleeps 16 people in the Muskokas for the weekend of Aug 5-Aug 7. The cottage has to be waterfront and has to have access to a lake or beach for swimming at the cottage. If you have a cottage like that please do contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for a cottage rental that sleeps 7. Need at least sleeping arrangements for 2 double beds & 3 single beds would work. Need as close to the Village of Rosseau for Friday, July 28, 29, 30, 2017 for either the 3 days or one week. We are all adults who will treat your cottage as if it is our own. I can give you a contact from the last family we rented a cottage from & you will be pleased with how we treated & left their cottage at the end of our stay. We are not partiers, smokers or drinkers. We will be attending a family reunion in the area & need a place to stay.
- Wanted July 16-23, 2016. Sleeps 12 - 6 adults, 6 kids (ages 4-12) and 1 old dog. Would also like to bring a boat. Contact email@example.com
- Looking to rent a bunkie/small cottage from May until the end of September 2016. It would ideally be no more than 30 min away from Port Carling and have water access (ideally on the water on one of the big three lakes). I have great references and operate a few well known businesses in Muskoka, so this might be an opportunity to relieve yourself of the stress of cleaning communicating with multiple different renters over the summer, dealing with clean up, etc.
My budget is anywhere from 10,000 -15,000 depending on the quality of the property. Contact Ian@electricrestaurants.com
the ad directly to verify information.
does not guarantee the accuracy of the information for each listing.
does not endorse any of the ads listed.
It is the responsibility
of the advertiser to keep us updated as to any changes to the ad.
It is the respondent's
complete responsibility for any action taken.