Have a cottage to rent or for sale, try contacting the people below who are looking for a cottage.*
Add a cottage want ad
- Looking for waterfront cottage July 22nd to July 29th,
Sleep 6 adults option of 8. 3 bedrooms, plus pullout,
BBQ & WiFi.
Parking for three vehicles.
Laundry/air conditioning would be great, not mandatory. Contact email@example.com
- Professional couple with medium sized dog looking for last minute rental, August 29 - September 5. Must have: waterfront, good swimming, 2+ bedrooms and bathrooms, spectacular views, preference for a modern kitchen, screened in porch. Please send me an email with rates, photos, etc. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waterfront for summer 2019.
For 1 family, grandparents 3 daughters, 7 grandchildren End June to end August, 9 to 10 weeks. Contact email@example.com
- Looking for a cottage for rent for July 2019, specifically beginning on or before July 26 to the following week. Looking for something within reasonable distance to Bracebridge. Ideally sleeps 6- 10. And looking for a hot tub. Please contact me if you have anything! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are a family of 4 (children aged 11 & 14) with a non-shedding water dog, looking for a lakefront cottage. Ideally on Lake of Bays, Lake Joseph, or similar area. Preferably with a local marina where a boat for skiing/tubing can be rented. Contact email@example.com
- Looking for a last minute cottage in the Bala/ Port Carling area over the June 29-July 2nd weekend. Would be willing to rent the full week. 8 people. Contact Ewatterson18@gmail.com
- We are looking for a cottage for July 19-22 .. would consider the full week July 15th- 22.
23 Guest: 6 families
Family 1= 3 adults 2 bedrooms 1 would be the master suite Family 2 = 4 needing 3 beds Parents bed then a bed for each teen 2 bedrooms .. teens can share bedroom w/ separate beds tall kids Family 3 = 1 adult and 2 small kids could all sleep in one big bed if needed Family 4 = 2 adults 1 infant and 4 younger kids .. = 1 bed for parents and (4 kids 2 boys 2 girls willing to share beds ) baby sleeps in playpen Family 5 = 2 adults 1 infant = 1 bed Family 6 = 2 adults = 1 bed Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am looking for a muskoka waterfront cottage rental for July 28th to August 4th, 2018. There will be 8 or 9 adults. We are looking for a fairly level lot (one of our family members is 75). Lots of sun, canoes, rowboat or motor boat. I am an experienced cottage renter but have left it late to book. email@example.com
- Looking for a 1 bedroom cottage, with waterfront, wifi, and a fireplace or woodstove....reasonably priced, within a couple of hours drive from Toronto - and available for a Friday to Monday rental in May or June, with the possibility of a longer time in the summer months. I am looking for some low key quiet reflective weekends in the spring and then some time in the summer for vacation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are looking for a weekly rental in July from about the 7th-14th of July 2018. We are somewhat flexible though! We are a family of 4 and have an 8 year old and a 2 year old. We are visiting the Parry Sound/Port Carling area while our other son is at camp. Our preference is to have a cottage on the lake with a dock and some sand if possible. Activities for the children nearby would be great.
We do require internet access and also linens to be made available. Contact email@example.com
- We are a family of 6 adults and 2 children (2yrs-5yrs) and a new born looking for a cottage(Muskoka area) with privacy and that caters to children's water play Sandy area where they can play for the week of August 11th. We may also want to rent either fishing boat or a seadoo. We love to sit by the fire pit at night and sit by the water during the day. Must have at least 4 bedrooms . We also have 2 small non shedding dogs.
Necessary features : Air conditioning, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Pets allowed, Flat lot, shoreline area where children can play Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
the ad directly to verify information.
does not guarantee the accuracy of the information for each listing.
does not endorse any of the ads listed.
It is the responsibility
of the advertiser to keep us updated as to any changes to the ad.
It is the respondent's
complete responsibility for any action taken.